G-Spot Joke

JUST JOKING

HEY! video eCard collection: The Whistleblower

Send this video eCard to a friend, especially someone who could be questioning his sexuality.

Free eCard.

I’m not supposed to tell you this but there is a G-Spot in women that makes them... BOOM! It’s a successful orgasm 99% of the time. And, in the 1% chance that it doesn’t work there’s a 99% chance the woman is actually a guy. And in that case there’s a 100% chance that you’re actually gay. So I would look for that G-Spot if I were you. Right now!
— by Jeff. HEY! Video eCard Whistleblower Collection

+ Credits

Director: Greg Burke
Writer: Greg Burke
Jeff: Dru Johnston
Director of Photography: Paul Rondeau
Executive Producer: Martin Lenclos